How Much Does Botox Cost in Beverly Hills, CA?
Dr. Rahi offers Botox which can be used on several areas of the face such as the brows, forehead, chin, and base of the nose. If you want to enhance all or any of these features then Contact us today at Dr. Rahi’s Integrative Aesthetics™ or schedule an appointment online! We have convenient locations to serve you in Beverly Hills, CA.
Table of Contents:
Botox is a popular cosmetic treatment—performed over 4 million times a year in the United States alone—that can temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is made from a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin, which is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Botox injections work by paralyzing the muscles that cause wrinkles, resulting in a smoother and younger-looking appearance. The results of Botox injections typically last for 3-6 months, although different people may experience varying results.
Botox is a highly customizable procedure that is designed to meet the specific goals and needs of each individual; two patients may pay different rates for the same procedure at the same practice. In fact, the cost of Botox may vary slightly between two practices.
Off-label Botox applications, such as jaw contouring or nose tip modification, may require a higher price, as may seeking Botox for multiple facial areas, such as the brows, forehead, chin, and base of the nose. The total monetary amount of treatment will be determined by the number of units used. The number of units required will be determined by your individual cosmetic goals.
There are several factors that go into determining the cost of Botox treatment, including the following:
– The Size of the Area that Requires Treatment — Among the various factors that determine the cost of Botox treatment is the size of the injection area. Larger injection areas require more units of Botox, increasing the overall cost of the treatment. Larger areas of the face include the forehead; this area will cost more than the corners of the eyes when getting Botox treatment.
– The Dosage Needed to Treat a Particular Area — The severity of the visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines and furrows, will determine how much Botox costs. If the area has more severe lines, the aesthetician will have to administer a greater number of Botox units.
– Where the Clinic is Located — The location where you want to get the treatment also influences the average cost of Botox treatment. Bigger cities that offer high-quality Botox treatments typically charge more.
– The Credibility of Your Service Provider — The cost of Botox treatment largely depends on the quality and experience of the professional administering the injections. Visiting a reputable clinic may cost more than visiting a new, inexperienced practice. Be aware, however, that discounted rates do not guarantee good results, and extra care should be taken when vetting these potential practices.
Botox can be used either medically or cosmetically; depending on the purpose of the treatment, it may or may not be covered by insurance. For example, cosmetic Botox, which is considered an elective procedure, is not covered by insurance because it is not considered medically necessary, but is instead intended to change one’s appearance. Therapeutic Botox, that is, Botox used to treat a medical condition, may be covered by insurance if it is considered medically necessary. This may include coverage when using Botox to treat conditions like blepharospasm (excessive blinking/eye twitching), hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), cervical dystonia (neck muscle spasms), and more.
The number of Botox units that you will need depends on the number of areas being treated, as well as their size and the severity of the conditions being treated. In general, men require more units of Botox than women do because of denser muscle mass (more product is required to treat bigger muscles). Based on patient data, the following areas require, on average, this many Botox units:
– Chin: 2-6 units
– Corners of the mouth: 3-6 units
– Crow’s feet: 5-15 units
– Eyebrow lift: 2-5 units
– Forehead lines / horizontal lines: 10-30 units
– Frown lines: 10-25 units
– Glabellar lines (between eyes): 10-25 units
– Jaw area (masseter): 15-50 units
– Lines around the nose: 5-10 units
– Neck (platysmal) bands: 25-50 units
If you live in Beverly Hills, CA and are looking for quality Botox treatments, come visit Dr. Rahi today, where you can see the difference experience makes. Call us today to book an appointment for Botox. We serve patients from Beverly Hills CA, Culver City CA, Santa Monica CA, West Hollywood CA, Marina Del Rey CA, Inglewood CA and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ 24K Gold Facial
▸ Chemical Peels
▸ Dermal Fillers
▸ Full Body EMS Training
▸ Customized Facials
▸ Hormone Therapy
▸ Integrative Medicine Consultations
▸ IV Drips
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Lip Injections
▸ Lymphatic Drainage
▸ Micronutrient Testing
▸ Non-Surgical BBL
▸ Non-Surgical Facelifts
▸ PDO Thread Lift
▸ Radio Frequency
▸ Sculptra Injections
▸ Sylfirm X
▸ Vaginal Rejuvenation
▸ Weight Loss