Sculptra Injections Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA
If you want to give a youthful and radiant appearance to your face then look no further than Sculptra dermal filler injections. Our specialists are offering radiate and natural results to treat wrinkles and fine lines. Contact us today at Dr. Rahi Integrative Aesthetics™ Specialist and learn how we can help you or schedule an appointment online! We have convenient locations to serve you in Beverly Hills, CA.
Table of Contents:
Sculptra is a dermal filler injectable that was first approved in 2004. Sculptra Aesthetic was created for treating wrinkles as well as folds on the face to offer a more youthful and radiate appearance. Sculptra is a long-lasting cosmetic filler, providing natural results.
Each outcome from the cosmetic injectable Sculptra varies on each individual, however most patients can see results lasting from the treatment for as long as two years. The results gradually developed during the following months after the initial treatment of Sculptra.
During your consultation at Dr. Rahi, you could be asked to go over your complete medical history including any medical conditions and allergies. This is to make sure Sculptra will be a beneficial cosmetic injection for you.
You should be able to return to your normal day-to-day activities immediately after your treatment of Sculptra. However, Dr. Rahi will advise you of any special instructions that are needed to follow to ensure you get the most out of your treatment.
Sculptra Aesthetic offers many benefits including:
– Minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment. You are able to get back to your normal day-to-day activities and life after your treatment. This is a beneficial treatment over others that may have longer downtime like a facelift.
– Enhances your skin tone and texture while improving your skin’s overall health. This is also an immediate result of more collagen being produced within your layers of skin.
– Helps to boost collagen growth. Collagen is your natural skin protein that is found in large quantities when you are younger, however when you age, those levels start to decline. Collagen is responsible for keeping your skin plump and firm, so as more collagen grows, it enhances your facial volume.
– Providing a more natural looking result. Sculptra offers a more subtle and natural-looking result due to the volume being added slowly offering your skin time to produce a natural collagen growth process offering your face a more lifted and radiant look.
– Results are gradual. Sculptra was created to provide gradual improvements during your time after the treatment.
– Long-lasting maintained results. Sculptra can last up to 2 years, which considering how long other dermal fillers last, this cosmetic injectable offers a longer time frame between maintenance appointments.
Sculptra is greatly used to diminish facial wrinkles and folds as well as smile lines and other wrinkles like around the nose and mouth. However, Sculptra can also be used in other targeted areas to increase volume in your appearance in your:
– Triceps; and
Most clients can return to their normal activities almost immediately after their Sculptra treatment. While not all patients may experience this, some may see the treated areas become red, swollen or a bit bruised, this is normal. You may feel free to wear makeup up to a few hours after your treatment.
To help speed along the recovery of your Sculptra treatment, you can do the following:
– Apply a cold pack to the affected areas for a few minutes at a time within the first 24 hours
– After treatment, massage the area for five minutes at a time, for up to five times a day for five days after the treatment.
– Avoid excessive sunlight or tanning beds until any and all redness or swelling has subsided.
Results are gradual, and it takes up to a few weeks to see the full effects Sculptra offers, however these results are long-lasting and offer beautiful results.
Interested in how Sculptra could be beneficial to you? Contact us today! We are based in the beautiful city of Beverly Hills located in California’s Los Angeles County two blocks from the iconic Rodeo Drive. Home to many Hollywood stars, Dr. Rahi features a state-of-the-art Anti-Aging facility designed to ensure all of our patients feel welcomed, comfortable and nurtured during their time here. We serve patients from Beverly Hills CA, Culver City CA, Santa Monica CA, West Hollywood CA, Marina Del Rey CA, Inglewood CA, and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ 24K Gold Facial
▸ Chemical Peels
▸ Dermal Fillers
▸ Full Body EMS Training
▸ Customized Facials
▸ Hormone Therapy
▸ Integrative Medicine Consultations
▸ IV Drips
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Lip Injections
▸ Micronutrient Testing
▸ Non-Surgical BBL
▸ Non-Surgical Facelifts
▸ PDO Thread Lift
▸ Radio Frequency
▸ Sculptra Injections
▸ Sylfirm X
▸ Vaginal Rejuvenation
▸ Weight Loss