Anti-Aging Treatment in Beverly Hills, CA
Do you have wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, or sagging skin? Then an anti-aging treatment is right for you. Dr. Rahi offers medical and aesthetic services to help you achieve your desired goals. Anti-aging treatments can help to slow down the aging process by enhancing the skin’s appearance, such as by rebuilding the skin’s natural collagen, preserving the skin’s plumpness, and maintaining a youthful and appealing appearance. For more information, contact us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 421 N Rodeo Dr Suite S1, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
Table of Contents:
Some of the common anti-aging treatments include:
– Topical creams and serums – These cosmetics include retinoids, antioxidants, and peptides, which encourage the production of collagen and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
– Chemical peels – This procedure involves applying a chemical solution to the skin to remove the top layer of dead skin cells, which can enhance the skin’s texture and tone.
– Laser treatments – These treatments use laser technology to stimulate the production of collagen and minimize the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and other signs of aging. Laser treatments can also be used to treat noticeable veins, such as spider veins on the legs.
– Botox and fillers – Injectable treatments, such as Botox and Kybella, are recommended for wrinkle reduction and volume restoration in areas of the face that have lost fullness.
Since everyone’s skin is unique and ages differently, there is no set age to begin anti-aging treatments. It is strongly urged to begin taking care of your skin at a young age by adhering to a good skincare routine that includes using sunscreen, abstaining from tobacco use, maintaining a healthy diet, and drinking plenty of water. In the middle to late 20s or early 30s, the first signs of aging may start to appear. The recommended treatments for early signs of skin aging include chemical peels, fillers, and laser resurfacing.
You may be a good candidate for anti-aging treatments if you:
– want to improve visible aging symptoms, such as fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, or uneven skin texture.
– are in good general health and do not have any conditions that could complicate treatment.
– are dedicated to upholding a healthy lifestyle, which includes a balanced diet, regular exercise, and a good skincare routine.
– are prepared to carefully adhere to the pre-and post-treatment instructions and show up for follow-up appointments with your specialist.
– seeking a tool to help you achieve your skin goals.
A wide selection of anti-aging procedures are available at Dr. Rahi. We provide our patients with the vibrant and youthful appearance they desire. The treatments we provided are as follows:
– Facials – This procedure reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs by combining mild exfoliation, medical-grade serums, and laser light therapy. The goal of the treatment is to help the skin look more radiant and smooth, leaving it feeling renewed.
– Kybella – This injectable procedure has been created specifically to lessen the appearance of a double chin by giving patients a more defined jawline. Kybella contains deoxycholic acid, an ingredient used to dissolve and break down fat cells under the chin.
– Botox – Botox is a popular injectable therapy that is effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, and in the space between the brows. The process relaxes the wrinkle-causing muscles, making the skin look smoother and more youthful.
– Laser– This type of laser treatment is used to address a range of skin concerns, including fine lines, spider veins, hyperpigmentation, and age spots. The laser emits gentle energy deep into the skin, stimulating collagen production and promoting cell turnover. Laser treatment results in smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking skin.
– Peel – Peel is a medical-grade chemical peel created to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage, and other aging signs. To exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin, the peel uses a combination of acids and vitamins, giving the skin a more radiant and youthful appearance.
To find out which treatment options are recommended for your unique case, schedule an initial consultation with our expert, Dr. Rahi, today. We will help you determine which treatment is optimal for your goals, skin health, and budget.
Anti-aging treatment is available at Dr. Rahi. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 421 N Rodeo Dr Suite S1, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. We serve patients from Beverly Hills CA, Culver City CA, Santa Monica CA, West Hollywood CA, Marina Del Rey CA, Inglewood CA, and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ 24K Gold Facial
▸ Chemical Peels
▸ Dermal Fillers
▸ Full Body EMS Training
▸ Customized Facials
▸ Hormone Therapy
▸ Integrative Medicine Consultations
▸ IV Drips
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Lip Injections
▸ Micronutrient Testing
▸ Non-Surgical BBL
▸ Non-Surgical Facelifts
▸ PDO Thread Lift
▸ Radio Frequency
▸ Sculptra Injections
▸ Sylfirm X
▸ Vaginal Rejuvenation
▸ Weight Loss